I'm lucky enough that I live somewhere that makes it pretty easy to bike into work. I started my day bright and early with a 7 mile bike ride into the office. The ride in was nice and cool, and I felt strong riding up the terrible hill on Great Mills Road. I was just saying the other day that the best part about showering at work is the really hot showers..well not today. The water was ice cold, and after 6 min of waiting for it to warm up, there was no temperature different. Definitely annoyed. But it also got me thinking-- cold showers are not fun, but I can be grateful that I have immediate access to clean fresh water whenever I want it.
Here are some other things that I am grateful for today:
- Waking up to cooler temperatures
- Nick making my sandwich and fruit dish <3
- Early morning workouts and randomly running into friends in the locker room
- Kindness shown to me by others
- Coffee dates with friends
- Sargey always being so happy to see me
What are you grateful for today?