This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and purchase something I will receive a small commission. All affiliate links are marked with an *. I hope you will consider supporting Unapologetically You with your holiday purchases.
Thanksgiving is over. You know what that means-- everyone is now focused on finding the perfect holiday gift for the special people in their lives.
If you are shopping for the fitness enthusiast in your life, I've got you covered!
The gifts in my 2015 Fitness Gift Guide are perfect for the fitness newbie, seasoned fitness pro and everyone in between. Gifts range in price so you're sure to find at least one item in your price range.
This list was so much fun to make! I personally would use each of these items-- some I do already own and use regularly.
I love giving gifts and it makes my heart happy that this gift guide will help someone find the best gift for their fitness enthusiast!
So let's get to it! In no particular order--
1. Nathan Hydration Vest* - There are seriously so many Nathan Hydration Vests to choose from. I recently purchased the Nathan Zeal 2L vest and love it. It holds more than my previous Nathan Hydration Vest and has a huge front pocket to carry my cell phone. Makes snapping photos mid-run a breeze.
2. Garmin VivoFit 2* - I've been using my VivoFit 2 since May. I've been very happy with it. My favorite feature is the activity tracker. I love being able to turn activity tracking on and know exactly how many of my total daily steps and miles were from a specific activity. The VivoFit 2 also has the capability to be connected to a heart rate monitor.
3. Knuckle Lights* - A must-have for any runner or walker who may be out exercising in the pre-dawn hours or evenings. Especially now that winter is on the way and it gets dark so early. These lights are worn over your knuckles so you are hands-free during your run. Typically one light is enough, but if you run with both you can use one to light the way and have the other set to 'flash' mode which helps you to be more visible to vehicles. I've been using my Knuckle Lights since October 2014-- I'm a huge fan.
4. Happy Healthy Fit Tank Top - This tank top is perfect for the fitness fashionista in your life. It's soft, loosely fitted and is super cute. Use promo code 'FITHOLIDAY' at checkout for free shipping and handling.
5. Grokker Membership - Sometimes it's tough to get to the gym. With Grokker the gym comes to you. Grokker is a membership-based websites containing hundreds of fitness, yoga and cooking videos. The basic membership is ok-- but I highly recommend splurging on the premium membership. I won a premium membership a few months ago, and have been using the membership regularly ever since.
6. Honey Stinger Products - If your fitness enthusiast is an endurance athlete they are sure to love Honey Stinger. Honey Stinger products are organic, healthy and delicious. I love the waffles* and energy chews*, but have not tried the energy gels* yet.
7. Reflective Dog Leash* - Do you run or walk with your four-legged friend? A reflective leash is definitely a must. You want Fido to be just as visible as your are.
8. BOSU Balance Trainer* - My absolute favorite piece of fitness equipment. You can do so many things with a BOSU. Make any exercise more challenging by adding the balance and stability component. This gift will be a hit for the fitness enthusiast on your list.
9. Ultimate Sandbag Power Package* - This piece of equipment is on my wishlist this year. The weight of this bag can be varied from 5 to 40 lb and is perfect for, both, beginner and pro. The Ultimate Sandbag allows for a different type of workout called Dynamic Variable Resistance Training-- where you are working more muscles than you would with just a free weight. I've been following a friend who uses the sandbag frequently and her workouts look tough!
10. TRX Suspension Trainer* - Another wishlist item for me! TRX Suspension Trainer leverages gravity and your body weight to perform hundreds of exercises. Some benefits of TRX include fast / effective total body workout, helps build a solid core, increases muscular endurance, can be set up anywhere and is appropriate for all fitness levels. What's not to love about TRX?
I hope you are as excited as I am to start your shopping after checking out this list! So many fun and healthy gifts to give this year :)
Happy shopping friends!
"What's on your holiday #wishlist? The 2015 #fitness #giftguide by @amanda__maureen rocks!"
Your turn! What's on your wishlist this holiday season? Am I missing a big fitness item that you are coveting?